RADIOGRAPHERS - The Nairobi Hospital
Reporting to the Chief Radiographer, the successful applicant will carry out radiological procedures as assigned.
Particular responsibilities include:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Performing radiological procedures according to the requirement of the refereeing physician.
- Producing images todsukoutlet
of high diagnostic quality.
- Assisting with diagnostic imaging services in theatre.
- Providing services in the Catheterisation Laboratory.
- Observing Hospital and Radiology rules and regulations on radiation safety, cleanliness, infection control, fire and safety etc. and to report any problems to the Chief Radiographer.
- Maintaining equipment, accessories and stock logs in allocated room.
- Diploma or Degree in Diagnostic Radiography
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience
- Computer Literate.
- Valid registration and annual practice licences.
All these positions call for individuals with a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, commitment to continual improvement and a results orientation. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively influence support from and add value to a wide range of professionals.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference. Include your current remuneration, testimonials and give full contact details of 3 referees.
The Human Resources Manager
The Nairobi Hospital
email@example.comClosing Date 2-October-2010 by 4:00PM